Back in the day, training for personnel was readily available from suppliers or internal company experts. Does it seem that access to training and has become scarce. Do you sense the “brain drain” as knowledgeable people are retiring and not being replaced? Perhaps Crimp Quality Solutions is for you.
Crimp Quality Solutions is part of the WireProcess Specialties portfolio of solutions for companies processing wire harnesses and electrical assemblies which include a terminal crimped to wire.
Consider the following questions:
- We only make a quick measurement of crimp quality and a visual inspection pre-process. We do not have any idea what the capability of our crimp process is.
- We have received a review request from a customer about our crimp quality or have had to address rejected wire harnesses with faulty crimps.
- We have installed crimp monitors to our bench presses or automated wire processing machines and have chronic error signals from one or more crimp applicator set ups. As a result, we have opened up CFM tolerances to stop the error signals or completely shut off the monitors.
- We want to establish a baseline of our crimp quality and improve quality over time.
If you answer yes to any of these questions then Crimp Quality Solutions is for you. We offer end to end support of the crimp process. Our support covers three areas:
- Training and Consulting.
- Support Services.
- Quality Validating and Monitoring Technology.
We start with a free assessment of your current crimping process. We review the assessment and where required, consult with our industry experts and provide a proposal that covers one or more of the above areas of support.
If you do not measure crimp quality as part of your quality system, you are at risk of product failure, costly rejects or recalls and reduced customer confidence. Because it has not happened so far does not change the fact it could in the future. There is a cost of inaction when it comes to product quality.