About WireProcess Specialties
Code of Ethics
- Maintain honesty and integrity in all relationships with customers, prospective customers and colleagues and continually work to earn their trust and respect.
- Accurately represent our products or services to the best of our ability in a manner that places our customer or prospective customer in a position that benefits both.
- Respect and protect the proprietary confidential information entrusted to TJ Curtis Technologies Inc. by our customers and not engage in activities that may conflict with the best interests of our customers or our company.
- Continually upgrade our knowledge of products/services, our skills and our industry.
- Use the time and resources available only for legitimate business purposes. We will only participate in activities that are ethical and legal and when in doubt will seek counsel.
- Respect our competitors and their products and services in a manner that is honest, truthful and based on accurate information that has been substantiated.
- Endevor to engage in business practices that contribute to a positive relationship with the community.
- Assist and counsel fellow business professionals, where possible, in the performance of their duties.